Turmeric is excellent for your skin. I believe that it is one of the best natural skin care products out there.
What is Turmeric?
- Turmeric is mainly identified as a food ingredient or spice.
- It is yellow/orange in colour and comes in a powder form.
- Turmeric has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is commonly used as a homemade remedy to cure cuts and wounds.
- If consumed in foods, turmeric can improve brain functioning, lower heart disease, prevent cancer and alzheimers.
- Turmeric can be used to whiten teeth, reduce dark circles, lighten lips and get rid of dandruff.
How Does Turmeric Help Your Skin:
- Fights acne
- Removes blemishes and scarring
- Helps the skin glow
- Fades stretch marks
- Gets rid of skin pigmenentation
- Evens skin tone
- Natural exfoliator that removes dead skin cells
- Removes tan
- Brightens skin
Turmeric has honestly done wonders to my skin. I have used turmeric face masks to get rid of pimples, acne marks and tans. I really love this product because it is all natural, it does not contain any chemicals and it is very inexpensive. To get the best results, I use turmeric as a face mask combined with other natural ingredients .