There are many ingredients that you can find around your house that are so great for your skin, one of those is baking soda.
- Baking soda is a great exfoliator that removes dead skin cells, blackheads and dirt.
- Baking soda also helps with oily skin, acne scars and blemishes.
- Lastly, it helps balance the skins ph levels which allows for an even skin tone.
Although baking soda can be used alone with just water, there can potentially be more benefits if you mix it with other ingredients that you can also find in your household. For example:
- Baking soda mixed with honey can help with acne and redness.
- Baking soda mixed with yogurt can help with skin whitening
- Baking soda mixed with coconut oil is a great homemade cleasner.
Besides skin, you can also use baking soda as a:
- Foot Scrub
- Teeth Whitener
- Hair Treatment
- Body Scrub