Roughly 65% of our skin is made up of water. Essentially this means that the more water our body consumes, the more flawless our skin will look.
How You May Ask?
- Flushes out harsh toxins from the body
- Hydrates and moistons the skin
- Prevents blotchy and patchy skin
- Prevents acne
- Brightens up dull and tired skin
- Rejuvenates and enhances complexion
- Slows down the skin’s aging process
- Helps with dark under eyes and eye bags
- Hydrates dry lips
I have bought a 2L water bottle that I literally carry everywhere to ensure that I meet my daily water intake. I also use a water app that sends me a notification of how much water I have drank, how much I need to drink and when to drink.
The required water intake depends on each persons individual weight and height, you can calculate how much you should be drinking or you can ask your doctor.
I highly suggest that if you haven’t already, do increase your water intake because water has so many other benefits for your body as well, including weight loss, more enegery, better health, etc.
For those who don’t like plain water, try to infuse your water with lemon, cucumbers, etc to add flavour. Also try eating foods that are heavy in water content like fruits and vegetables.
I hope you enjoyed the read!