Roughly 65% of your skin is made of water. Essentially this means that the more water your body receives, the better your skin will look.
- Flushes out harsh toxins from the body
- Hydrates and moistens the skin
- Prevents blotchy and patchy skin
- Prevents acne
- Brightens up dull and tired skin
- Rejuvenates and enhances complexion
- Slows down the skin’s aging process
- Helps with dark under eyes and eye bags
- Hydrates dry lips
Ideally you should drink 2L of water per day, but it really depends on your individual body weight and height.
If you don’t enjoy water as much as your coffee or juices, you can always infuse your water with strawberries, lemon, cucumbers or water flavor drops that can be found at any supermarket.