A peel off mask is exactly what it sounds like.
It’s a sticky paste mask that you apply over your face and once it dries you peel it off.
- Removes dirt from the pores and clears blackheads, especially around the nose area.
- Helps calm irritated skin and hyperactive acne.
- Overtime, fades pigmentation, scarring and blemishes.
- Absorbs excess oil off the skin.
- Softens & smoothens textured skin.
Keep In Mind:
- Always apply a thick layer of the mask or else it won’t peel off and then you’ll just have to wash it off, which kind of defeats the purpose of the mask.
- Peel from the bottom towards the top to avoid causing any wrinkles.
- Your skin will be pulled and tugged at a little, so be as gentle as possible.
- Can be a little painful especially if you have peach fuzz.